Unsupported Realm file format version

com.facebook.react.common.JavascriptException: Unable to open a realm at path '/data/data/com.reader258/files/default.realm': Unsupported Realm file format version, stack: <unknown>@337:561

Here is a detailed log:
com.facebook.react.common.JavascriptException: Unable to open a realm at path '/data/data/com.axiamireader/files/default.realm': Unsupported Realm file format version, stack:
<unknown>@337:561
[email protected]:565
[email protected]:348
[email protected]:210
<unknown>@282:185
[email protected]:348
<unknown>@12:86
[email protected]:278
global [email protected]:9

at com.facebook.react.modules.core.ExceptionsManagerModule.showOrThrowError(ExceptionsManagerModule.java:56)
at com.facebook.react.modules.core.ExceptionsManagerModule.reportFatalException(ExceptionsManagerModule.java:40)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.JavaMethodWrapper.invoke(JavaMethodWrapper.java:363)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.JavaModuleWrapper.invoke(JavaModuleWrapper.java:166)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.NativeRunnable.run(Native Method)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:751)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadHandler.dispatchMessage(MessageQueueThreadHandler.java:31)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadImpl$3.run(MessageQueueThreadImpl.java:194)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:761)

I upgraded the realm version from 3 to 4 and added fields to individual tables. Is that why?

@xsb Did you run a migration and increment the schema version?

Thank you. I’ve found out why. Because I downgraded the version, this problem arose.