Unable to resolve module `./management-schema`

Having today upgraded to version 3.1.0, I am getting the following runtime error upon running my React native application. Could anyone advise as to what this may mean? I have cleaned and performed a fresh install without any luck.

2019-09-20 16:45:07.556 [fatal][tid:main] Unable to resolve module `./management-schema` from `*Removed*/node_modules/realm/lib/user-methods.js`: The module `./management-schema` could not be found from `*Removed*/node_modules/realm/lib/user-methods.js`. Indeed, none of these files exist:
  * `*Removed*/node_modules/realm/lib/management-schema(.native||.ios.js|.native.js|.js|.ios.json|.native.json|.json|.ios.ts|.native.ts|.ts|.ios.tsx|.native.tsx|.tsx)`
  * `*Removed*/node_modules/realm/lib/management-schema/index(.native||.ios.js|.native.js|.js|.ios.json|.native.json|.json|.ios.ts|.native.ts|.ts|.ios.tsx|.native.tsx|.tsx)`

(Kenneth Geisshirt) #2

I am not able to reproduce it (using the iOS simulator). Moreover, searching for management-schema (cd node_modules/realm && find . -type f -exec grep management-schema {} \;) does find anything. If the issue persists, please create an issue at https://github.com/realm/realm-js and remember to fill out the template.