Realm doesn't work with xUnite and .net core

I’m having issues running realm with xUnite and Net core. Here is a very simple test that I want to run

public class UnitTest1
    {
        [Scenario]
        public void Test1()
        {
            var realm = Realm.GetInstance(new InMemoryConfiguration("Test123"));
            realm.Write(() =>
                        {
                            realm.Add(new Product());
                        });
            var test = realm.All<Product>().First();
            realm.Write(() => realm.RemoveAll());
        }
    }

I get different exceptions on different machines (Windows & Mac) on line where I try to create a Realm instace with InMemoryConfiguration.
On Mac I get the following exception

libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type realm::IncorrectThreadException: Realm accessed from incorrect thread.

On Windows I get the following exception when running

ERROR Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Span1 destination) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.ReadByte() at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadByte() at System.IO.BinaryReader.Read7BitEncodedInt() at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadString() at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestPlatform.CommunicationUtilities.LengthPrefixCommunicationChannel.NotifyDataAvailable() at Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestPlatform.CommunicationUtilities.TcpClientExtensions.MessageLoopAsync(TcpClient client, ICommunicationChannel channel, Action1 errorHandler, CancellationToken cancellationToken) Source: System.Net.Sockets HResult: -2146232800 Inner Exception: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host HResult: -2147467259

I’m using Realm 3.3.0 and xUnit 2.4.1
I’ve tried downgrading to Realm 2.2.0, and it didn’t work either.