Multiple users one realm platform?

cloud

I want to be able to have multiple users login to a specific database is this possible using the realm platform? Also is it possible to use the full synchronization with multiple users. Lets say for example I want to have a realm database at “MY_INSTANTCE/my_path” and I want a realm called my_path and have multiple users to access that path without having there custom ID like the ~. Any help is appreciated thanks!

This forum is so quiet I’ll take a stab at answering your question from experience only

I want to be able to have multiple users login to a specific database is this possible using the realm platform

Yes

Also is it possible to use the full synchronization with multiple users. Lets say for example I want to have a realm database at “MY_INSTANTCE/my_path” and I want a realm called my_path and have multiple users to access that path without having there custom ID like the ~. Any help is appreciated thanks

Yes if the user has permission (https://realm.io/docs/javascript/latest/#access-control), just open the realm as you have suggested above using /realmname insetad of /~/realmname. Though with this strategy they’ll all have access to the entire realm. If there is any difference between what the user has access to you should look at partial syncronization instead. WIth partial syncronization you could assign a role to a user which in turn is assigned to a specific realm, class or object. In my option it’s a far superior way of doing things.