"Fody: No weavers found for the configuration entries realmweaver"

Hi!

I’m trying to create a WPF application using Realm. I have followed the steps for Realm on Windows and have created an example application, installed Realm via nuget.

However, when I try to run the application, Fody can’t find a weaver for the configuration specified via RealmWeaver.

Error: "Fody: No weavers found for the configuration entries RealmWeaver. Add the desired weavers via their nuget package."

On nuget I can’t find any “RealmWeaver.Fody”, nor can it use the RealmWeaver.Fody.dll that I can build myself from realm-dotnet repository and add as a reference to my example application’s project.

Any ideas on how I can proceed?

Here is my packages.config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<packages>
  <package id="Fody" version="5.0.1" targetFramework="net472" developmentDependency="true" />
  <package id="Microsoft.NETCore.Platforms" version="2.2.0" targetFramework="net472" />
  <package id="NETStandard.Library" version="2.0.3" targetFramework="net472" />
  <package id="Newtonsoft.Json" version="12.0.2" targetFramework="net472" />
  <package id="Realm" version="3.4.0" targetFramework="net472" />
  <package id="Realm.Database" version="3.4.0" targetFramework="net472" />
  <package id="Realm.DataBinding" version="1.2.0" targetFramework="net472" />
  <package id="Remotion.Linq" version="2.2.0" targetFramework="net472" />
  <package id="System.Reflection" version="4.3.0" targetFramework="net472" />
  <package id="System.Reflection.TypeExtensions" version="4.5.1" targetFramework="net472" />
  <package id="System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe" version="4.5.2" targetFramework="net472" />
</packages>

You need to downgrade your version of Fody to 3.x. We don’t currently support Fody 4.x+ but we plan to offer support with the next version of Realm.