Fine graded permissions with GraphQL

Hi,
I successfully implemented fine graded permission feature inside my react native app, now I am trying to build a web client for my system, but it appears there is no way to work with fine graded permissions using your GraphQL client.

This can be simply verified by using the GraphQL explorer which is located at https://<uri_of_your_realm>/graphql/explore/<your_realm_path>, and try to set or read permissions field (I am able to to this with js library in both node and react native): it is not possible in any way.

How to handle permissions in web development with graphql?

That’s currently unsupported with GraphQL.

Hi @nirinchev, thanks for your answer!
I couldn’t found this information in your docs, if is not there you should add it…

Is there any eta on this?

Hi @nirinchev, since graphql bindings does not support fine graded permission, how do I use realm on the web if I already built an app which uses fine graded permissions?

Thanks

Hi @nirinchev, as a paying user, can I be pointed to a solution/workaround on this?
Thanks in advance

I’m not sure what your question is - implementing fine grained permissions generally means you specify some rules and that’s it. What do you expect to do with the GraphQL api?

Hi @nirinchev,
I need to save objects with permission using a mutation, and this feature seem to not be supported yet.