Custom Email Config for Realm Cloud

My iOS app is in beta on TestFlight and want to start pushing it out to more people but I would like to customize the email that is sent out for confirming accounts and the “forget my password” feature. I been to the area in the Dashboard where I can uncheck the “Use the email configuration provided by Realm Cloud” and put in a custom SMTP Connection String but I’m not sure which route to take. Do you have any suggestions? Is there a service you recommend? What are other developers chosing for this feature? Thanks :slight_smile:

@joshRond The cloud does not have the ability to customize the emails we send out for confirming accounts and resetting passwords and will probably stay that way for the foreseeable future.

If you want to customize your emails we would suggest using a 3rd party auth provider that is specialized just to do that such as Auth0 or Twilio. You would configure the cloud to use JWT and then have the 3rd party perform the user management.

Thank you for the suggestions. I just have an issue with how generic the “confirm your email” is. I think users will think it’s spam.