Can we access ROS with ASP .net?

Hello,

I try for several days to access with an ASP application to my data stored on your cloud but I get each time the error message :
[DllNotFoundException: Unable to load ‘realm-wrappers’ DLL: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)]

Here is my code :
var authURL = new Uri(“https://myserver.de1a.cloud.realm.io”);
Credentials credentials = Credentials.UsernamePassword(“username”, “password”, false);
var user = await Realms.Sync.User.LoginAsync(credentials, authURL);

var serverURL = new Uri(“realms://myserver.de1a.cloud.realm.io/~/user2”);
var configuration = new FullSyncConfiguration(serverURL, userRealm);
var realm = Realm.GetInstance(configuration);

Is it really possible to access data with ASP .net ? Because sometimes on forum I see YES and sometimes NO

Regards,

Sync data between Realm and SQL

Your code seems reasonable, I’m not sure why you get this error though. Ideally, if you can share a small project that reproduces it, we’ll be able to figure it out almost immediately. Alternatively, can you please share which .NET Framework are you targeting - is this ASP.NET Core or classic ASP.NET? Also, are you running this on Windows/Linux/macOS?

I’m targeting the .NET Framework 4.6.1 and I’m running this on Windows.

And I can now access the data but only if I create as project in Visual Studio an App Console. If I create an ASP .Net Web Application, I still have the error. Can it be the issue ?

Now it works ! Until now, I created ASP .NET Web App projects, and I have just updated my Visual Studio to be able to create ASP .NET Core Web App and it works.
So I suppose it works only with ASP .NET Core projects !

It should work for classic ASP.NET projects as well - I’m not sure why it didn’t work for you, but I’ll try to reproduce next week. If you have a project that already reproduces it, it will be very helpful to share it :slight_smile: